- A person who runs errands, especially on a movie set or in an office.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They started giving writing jobs to people who were driving trucks the week before, gofers, film editors.
- Staff wearing Disney-esque headsets look like dress-up gofers on a film set.
- I was the one person that Nick Ray asked to be his gofer or assistant, so I was an odd factor.
1960s: from go for (i.e., go and fetch).
Más definiciones de goferDefinición de gofer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional