Definición de gold beetle en inglés:
A leaf beetle with metallic gold coloration.
- Several species in the family Chrysomelidae, in particular Metriona bicolor
- They are sometimes called gold beetles because of the metallic sheen produced by their carapace.
- Relatives of the tropical gold beetles, such as the green and silver-striped scarab known as Plusiotis gloriosa, are found here in North America.
- A couple of those Rivenese gold beetles ought to tell for sure.
Definición de gold beetle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India