Definición de gold farming en inglés:
(In the context of online gaming) the practice of playing a game intensively so as to amass stocks of the game’s virtual currency or other valuable items used in the game, which can then be sold to other players for real money: in just a few years, gold farming has become a vast enterprise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gold farming points a way to opportunities for developing countries. As people spend more of their work and leisure time online, the need for related online services will only grow.
- The grassroots gold farming industry exists on the periphery of the world of online games known as MMORPG's
- The gold farming industry may be about playing games, but these companies take their work seriously.
gold farmer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He predicts that when publishers begin to ban not just gold farmers, but the players who participate in the market, the companies will gain the reputation of being anti-consumer.
- The presence of gold farmers in a game is not necessarily popular among people who are playing for fun, and game publishers try to limit it, with little success.
- He has bought virtual gold from gold farmers on the web.
Definición de gold farming en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda