Definición de gold medal en inglés:
A medal made of or colored gold, customarily awarded for first place in a race or competition.
- World champions Canada are Britain's main threat for the gold medal and the race looks set to go down to the wire.
- Last night he won his fifth gold medal of the Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- Kelly Holmes comes from way back in the field to win her first gold medal of the Olympic Games in dramatic style.
gold medalist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Olympic heptathlon gold medalist Denise Lewis confirmed she would compete at the World Championships in Paris.
- This is a quote from Rick Carey, one of John's former swimmers and a three-time Olympic gold medalist in 1984.
- Meanwhile, Olympic sprint relay gold medalist Darren Campbell will be back in his native Manchester tomorrow for a presentation to a couple of the club's most promising youngsters.
Definición de gold medal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan