- A person who propels and steers a gondola.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was thought the picture, which shows gondoliers and sailors at work in 18th century Venice, was a copy by an imitator or student of the artist and had been valued at no more than £5,000.
- Sometimes gondoliers and sailors in costume were hired to ply the waters of the Grand Canal while musicians played on shore.
- The Venetian has gondolas with gondoliers who imitate Italian accents.
early 17th century: via French from Italian gondoliere, from gondola (see gondola).
Más definiciones de gondolierDefinición de gondolier en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional