Definición de gong en inglés:
A metal disk with a turned rim, giving a resonant note when struck: a dinner gong
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the orchestra, I am thinking of using a certain number of brass and also metallic percussion: tubular bells, gongs, tam-tam, etc.
- A variety of groups in the Hull area will be able to use the Gamelan - a set of chimes, gongs and tuned metal bars made in Java - being purchased by the city council with the help of a £9,000 award.
- At once, the diminutive Goblin leapt off the platform and struck a gong, signalling the beginning of the final battle.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Sound a gong or make a sound like that of a gong being struck.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Check out these 80 musicians from China who'll be gonging, cymbaling and bamboo-fluting their way through a performance at Penn's Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology.
- It was wonderfully meditative, and as I sat there cross-legged, gonging away and soaking up the mystical reverberations, I got to thinking.
- Suddenly a bell gonged loudly through the palace.
Early 17th century: from Malay gong, gung, of imitative origin.
Palabras que riman con gongalong, belong, bong, chaise longue, Geelong, Guangdong, Haiphong, Heilong, Hong Kong, Jong, King Kong, long, mah-jong, Mao Zedong, Mekong, nong, pong, prolong, sarong, Shillong, song, souchong, strong, thong, throng, tong, Vietcong, wrong
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda