(also good will)
- 1Friendly, helpful, or cooperative feelings or attitude: the plan is dependent on goodwill between the two sides [as modifier]: a goodwill gestureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You are generous and giving as you share goodwill and hospitality with friends and loved ones.
- A light and playful rather than heavy and serious attitude brings success and goodwill.
- The man himself puts everything down to the co-operation and goodwill of the stars.
- 2The established reputation of a business regarded as a quantifiable asset, e.g., as represented by the excess of the price paid at a takeover for a company over its fair market value.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact I appeared in the subsequent valuation test case which valued that goodwill.
- In some cases, the only chargeable asset to transfer on incorporation is goodwill.
- Others have sold at a loss, or at a figure which does not reflect the value of the goodwill.