Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet using the search engine Google: I recently googled my 7th grade teacher and found his current e-mail address [no object]: she spent the afternoon googling aimlessly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You were the crush I've never forgotten and since the Internet has arrived, I've even googled your name Tim, but where would I begin.
- And this is the kind of thing I don't need coming up under my full name when I'm googled.
- You've probably also heard me talk about how much I wanted to find him - how long I've been searching, googling him all the time and never finding anything.
googleable (also googlable)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd mention names, but the www is googlable.
- I couldn't even start today's NYTimes crossword puzzle, and I got stalled at 75% of yesterday's, even after looking up the googlable names.
- I'm a kid and don't want everything to be permanently googleable.
1990s: from Google, the proprietary name of the search engine.
Más definiciones de googleDefinición de google en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional