Definición de goose step en inglés:
A military marching step in which the legs are not bent at the knee.
- Soon the guard - about half a dozen soldiers and NCOs in all - marched out with an extremely rapid step and exaggerated movements; they came to a halt with a massive goose-step.
- ‘Our house was a mile up the road from the Village and we could hear the Nazis marching in goose-step on the cobblestones,’ recalls Linn.
- If you want to learn how the traditional Prussian goose-step works you have to watch British television, because in Germany in the younger generation - even in my generation - nobody knows how to perform it.
verbo(goose-step) [no object] Volver al principio
March with a goose step: soldiers goose-stepped outside
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One by one, red-coated soldiers goose-stepped in.
- On depositing me at my door, he saluted with what sounded like a New Zealand rugby team war-cry, turned about-face and goose-stepped back to his booth.
- And with that, they saluted and goose-stepped out of the room.