Definición de gourmandize en inglés:
Indulge in good eating; eat greedily.
- Fat and homely, he womanizes and gourmandizes and pulls tablecloths out from under dishes.
- But when Neptune is afflicted in Taurus it gives a sensuous and passionate nature and a strong tendency to gourmandize which in time is bound to bring trouble and sorrow in its wake.
- Don't gourmandize, and don't drink to excess.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The action of indulging in or being a connoisseur of good eating.
- Napoleon's love of gourmandise was nurtured young on his native island.
- I guess my gourmandise runs deep.
- His interest in gourmandise caused him to taste its flesh, which he found delicious and certainly better than most of our chickens.
late Middle English (as a noun): from French gourmandise, from gourmand; the verb dates from the mid 16th century.
Words that rhyme with gourmandizemethodize
Definición de gourmandize en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan