- Indulge in good eating; eat greedily.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fat and homely, he womanizes and gourmandizes and pulls tablecloths out from under dishes.
- But when Neptune is afflicted in Taurus it gives a sensuous and passionate nature and a strong tendency to gourmandize which in time is bound to bring trouble and sorrow in its wake.
- Don't gourmandize, and don't drink to excess.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The action of indulging in or being a connoisseur of good eating.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Napoleon's love of gourmandise was nurtured young on his native island.
- I guess my gourmandise runs deep.
- His interest in gourmandise caused him to taste its flesh, which he found delicious and certainly better than most of our chickens.
late Middle English (as a noun): from French gourmandise, from gourmand; the verb dates from the mid 16th century.
Más definiciones de gourmandizeDefinición de gourmandize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional