- Ground elder, which was formerly used to treat gout.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If I can't save the world, I can at least refresh my little corner of it without making things worse by planting invasives, such as the pretty little goutweed that could so easily cover that bare spot under the beech tree.
- An alternative name, goutweed, alludes to the supposed medicinal properties of the plant.
- I interplant it with daffodils so that when they are done flowering goutweed overwhelms the otherwise unsightly leaf straps of daffodils.
Más definiciones de goutweedDefinición de goutweed en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional