- Bonds or other promissory certificates issued by the government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, Poland and Hungary did manage to meet their budget financing requirements by issuing government securities.
- The institution would fund its operations with earnings from the government securities on its balance sheet.
- When the central bank buys these government securities, it puts money in the hands of the public.
Más definiciones de government securitiesDefinición de government securities en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional