- Unused equipment sold by the government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both men had been buying and selling government surplus stock after the second world war and often met at auctions.
- He bought inexpensive government surplus shell casings and painted them to sell as motor route newspaper tubes.
- We estimate that the general government surplus is likely to rise to around 6 percent of gross domestic product this year, supported by high oil prices as well as back tax payments.
Más definiciones de government surplusDefinición de government surplus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional