Definición de grain beetle en inglés:
A small beetle that infests grain stores and warehouses.
- Cucujidae and other families: several species, in particular the tropical saw-toothed grain beetle (Oryzaephilus surinamensis), now found worldwide
- In either case, damage to stored grain by the lesser grain borer, rice weevil, red flour beetle, and rusty grain beetle costs the U.S. wheat industry about $500 million annually.
- The owner of a ‘filthy’ Hull bakery which was found to have an infestation of ants, silverfish and grain beetles has been fined £6,000 for a catalogue of offences that could have led to serious food poisoning.
- Flour beetles, saw-toothed grain beetles and Indian meal moths are some of the more common pests.
Definición de grain beetle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia