- A beetle that feeds on grain and rice and is a common pest of granaries and flour mills.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Bostrichidae: several species, including the tropical lesser grain borer (Rhizopertha dominica), now found worldwide
- Of all the pests that feast on maize and crops like dried cassava tubers, the larger grain borer has been classified as the most dangerous.
- Meanwhile, the southern region coordinator has called on the peasant farmers to treat their crop against the larger grain borer.
- They are the ‘good guys’ because they don't feed on the grain but attack the larvae of the rusty grain beetle, lesser grain borer, and rice weevil.
Más definiciones de grain borerDefinición de grain borer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional