Definición de grain borer en inglés:
A beetle that feeds on grain and rice and is a common pest of granaries and flour mills.
- Family Bostrichidae: several species, including the tropical lesser grain borer (Rhizopertha dominica), now found worldwide
- Of all the pests that feast on maize and crops like dried cassava tubers, the larger grain borer has been classified as the most dangerous.
- Meanwhile, the southern region coordinator has called on the peasant farmers to treat their crop against the larger grain borer.
- They are the ‘good guys’ because they don't feed on the grain but attack the larvae of the rusty grain beetle, lesser grain borer, and rice weevil.
Definición de grain borer en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan