- A large, full-toned piano that has the body, strings, and soundboard arranged horizontally and in line with the keys and is supported by three legs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In her spare time, the lawyer likes to do nothing better than knock out a few ditties from the Great American Songbook on her baby grand piano.
- My mother received a baby grand piano as a wedding gift from her parents.
- Stanley had a great love of music and played a baby grand piano.
Más definiciones de grand pianoDefinición de grand piano en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional