sustantivo (plural grants-in-aid)
- An amount of money given to a local government, an institution, or a particular scholar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It proposed distributing block grants to state agencies rather than grants-in-aid to local authorities.
- This expansion of governmental activity in the 1930s as a response to the depressed economy intertwined various levels of government through the strategy of federal administrators providing grants-in-aid to the states.
- On aided institutions, the Bench made it clear that ‘a minority institution does not cease to be so the moment grant-in-aid is received.’
Más definiciones de grant-in-aidDefinición de grant-in-aid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional