- 1Of, relating to, or in the form of a graph: flowcharts are graphical presentationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have a strong belief in the value of graphical presentation.
- At its heart is the graphical presentation of data and their analysis using statistical process control.
- We have shown previously that simple graphical presentations of risk can be undertaken as part of consultation, with a desktop computer.
- 2Of or relating to visual art or computer graphics: a high-resolution graphical displayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- By the way, here's a visual history of icon-based graphical computer user interfaces.
- When assessing visuals, the graphical representation of each war machine is fairly solid in detail.
- Blurry, washed-out and uninspired, it has gone from being a graphical masterpiece to a visual travesty.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This recent post brought up the important point that nonprofits and foundations should be doing more to display their information graphically.
- In the following lessons, students participate in activities in which they analyze information represented graphically.
- It is always helpful to see things graphically whether in a chart or graph.
Más definiciones de graphicalDefinición de graphical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional