Disinformation disseminated by an organization so as to present an environmentally responsible public image: the recycling bins in the cafeteria are just feeble examples of their corporate greenwash
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the company suggests ‘self-regulation,’ its public image-making is probably greenwash.
- Can business use its brands to benefit the environment or is that just greenwash?
- These masters of climate greenwash have undergone expensive corporate makeovers and now present themselves as leaders in reducing CO2 emissions and supporting renewable energy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We've obviously gone beyond the point where sustainability is just a buzzword for corporate greenwashers.
- Earth Day 2000's ‘Don't Be Fooled’ report highlights the worst of this past year's ‘greenwashers’, companies that make false or misleading environmental claims.
- For the past eleven years, Earthday Resources has issued its Don't Be Fooled Awards to the top ten ‘greenwashers ‘of the previous year.’
1980s: from green 'not ecologically harmful', on the pattern of whitewash.
Definición de greenwash en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda