Definición de greenwash en inglés:
Disinformation disseminated by an organization so as to present an environmentally responsible public image: the recycling bins in the cafeteria are just feeble examples of their corporate greenwash
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the company suggests ‘self-regulation,’ its public image-making is probably greenwash.
- Can business use its brands to benefit the environment or is that just greenwash?
- These masters of climate greenwash have undergone expensive corporate makeovers and now present themselves as leaders in reducing CO2 emissions and supporting renewable energy.
1980s: from green 'not ecologically harmful', on the pattern of whitewash.
- Example sentences
- We've obviously gone beyond the point where sustainability is just a buzzword for corporate greenwashers.
- Earth Day 2000's ‘Don't Be Fooled’ report highlights the worst of this past year's ‘greenwashers’, companies that make false or misleading environmental claims.
- For the past eleven years, Earthday Resources has issued its Don't Be Fooled Awards to the top ten ‘greenwashers ‘of the previous year.’
Definición de greenwash en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan