2A grasshopper or cricket.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Humped-winged grigs are found in coniferous forests; C. strepitans also occurs in high altitude sagebrush.
- You can listen to songs of grigs and find out more about them at the Web site above.
(as) merry (or lively) as a grig
- British dialect Full of fun; extravagantly lively.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Everyone said Annabelle had been merry as a grig before the man she loved married elsewhere.
- I think it was a cricket, but when I heard it, I was merry as a grig!
- They were more than fairly high, merry as grigs, and prepared to go on all night.
Middle English (in the sense 'dwarf'): of unknown origin.
Palabras que riman con grigbig, brig, dig, fig, gig, jig, lig, pig, prig, rig, snig, sprig, swig, tig, trig, twig, Whig, wig
Definición de grig en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda