Definición de ground control en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
The ground-based personnel and equipment that monitor and direct the flight and landing of aircraft or spacecraft.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Example products include aviation and ground control headsets, wireless communications devices, tactical communications equipment and emergency response dispatch systems.
- It will be commanded only once the ground control team have re-acquired signal from the spacecraft, and made sure with a sequence of tests that the second boom is correctly locked into position and the spacecraft is well under control.
- The commander is the captain of the space shuttle and makes all the critical decisions on behalf of the crew and in coordination with the ground control team.
- ground controller sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once the telescope is placed in its orbit, ground controllers will send a message telling the telescope to unfold its high-tech mirror petals.
- The space vehicle is sufficiently far away for the ground controllers - having access to all data and not just a limited selection - to take the best decision.
- If we are unfamiliar with a particular gate or taxi route, ground controllers are more than willing to help out with directions.
Definición de ground control en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda