Definición de ground control en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
The ground-based personnel and equipment that monitor and direct the flight and landing of aircraft or spacecraft.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Example products include aviation and ground control headsets, wireless communications devices, tactical communications equipment and emergency response dispatch systems.
- It will be commanded only once the ground control team have re-acquired signal from the spacecraft, and made sure with a sequence of tests that the second boom is correctly locked into position and the spacecraft is well under control.
- The commander is the captain of the space shuttle and makes all the critical decisions on behalf of the crew and in coordination with the ground control team.
ground controller sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once the telescope is placed in its orbit, ground controllers will send a message telling the telescope to unfold its high-tech mirror petals.
- The space vehicle is sufficiently far away for the ground controllers - having access to all data and not just a limited selection - to take the best decision.
- If we are unfamiliar with a particular gate or taxi route, ground controllers are more than willing to help out with directions.
Definición de ground control en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda