Definición de ground control en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
The ground-based personnel and equipment that monitor and direct the flight and landing of aircraft or spacecraft.
- Example products include aviation and ground control headsets, wireless communications devices, tactical communications equipment and emergency response dispatch systems.
- It will be commanded only once the ground control team have re-acquired signal from the spacecraft, and made sure with a sequence of tests that the second boom is correctly locked into position and the spacecraft is well under control.
- The commander is the captain of the space shuttle and makes all the critical decisions on behalf of the crew and in coordination with the ground control team.
ground controller sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Once the telescope is placed in its orbit, ground controllers will send a message telling the telescope to unfold its high-tech mirror petals.
- The space vehicle is sufficiently far away for the ground controllers - having access to all data and not just a limited selection - to take the best decision.
- If we are unfamiliar with a particular gate or taxi route, ground controllers are more than willing to help out with directions.
Definición de ground control en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan