- A stroke played after the ball has bounced, as opposed to a volley.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's able to return everything that Clay throws at him whether it's a backhand or a forehand groundstroke.
- Lingering there to trade groundstrokes, which Sampras would occasionally engage in and even enjoy, was not for McEnroe.
- After losing the opening set, Pratt came out attacking early in the second set, matching Seles's powerful groundstrokes.
Más definiciones de groundstrokeDefinición de groundstroke en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional