sustantivo[also treated as singular] Psychology
- The processes involved when people in a group interact with each other, or the study of these.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After campers cool down, the facilitators begin a discussion of group dynamics in the exercise.
- However, like I said, since her issues with him were instant, I don't think she had much time to study the group dynamics before choosing her victim.
- Some smaller-scale studies attempted to measure group dynamics in quantitative terms or evaluate leadership performance with surveying tools.
Más definiciones de group dynamicsDefinición de group dynamics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional