- A home where a small number of unrelated people in need of care, support, or supervision can live together, such as those who are elderly or mentally ill.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His parents would try to encourage him to live in a group home.
- Just for the record, being pregnant while living in a group home is one of the toughest things I've been through.
- Together with his social worker and his parents, he decided to try living at a group home.
Más definiciones de group homeDefinición de group home en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional