- A medical practice run by several doctors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A group practice of five doctors will have about 100 deaths a year, over half of them occurring in hospital and most of the rest in nursing homes, hospices, or residential homes.
- His research results reflect outcomes generated by his group practice of six urologists.
- Most respondents worked in a group practice or medical school setting.
Más definiciones de group practiceDefinición de group practice en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional