Definición de guarantor en inglés:
1A person, organization, or thing that guarantees something: the role of the police as guarantors of public order
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His veterans were settled on confiscated land (especially in Campania and Etruria) as guarantors of his order.
- The presentation of virtue or triumph rivaled rank in importance, for the great were also the guarantors of right order.
- They still dreamed of a decentralized provincial order in which the privileges of the ancient estates would be cocooned, but now the monarchy was seen not as the enemy of that order but as its guarantor.
1.1 Law A person or organization who provides a guaranty.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The second defendants are sued as guarantors of the cargo's proportion of general average, but the proceedings have not been served on them.
- There was initially a view put by the respondents who were guarantors of the tenant's obligations that indeed a new lease came into existence as a result of those negotiations.
- The third party claim amounts to the guarantors asserting a claim and that is not permissible.
Palabras que riman con guarantorabhor, adore, afore, anymore, ashore, awe, bandore, Bangalore, before, boar, Boer, bore, caw, chore, claw, cocksure, comprador, cor, core, corps, craw, Delors, deplore, door, draw, drawer, evermore, explore, flaw, floor, for, forbore, fore, foresaw, forevermore, forswore, four, fourscore, furthermore, Gábor, galore, gnaw, gore, grantor, guffaw, hard-core, Haugh, haw, hoar, ignore, implore, Indore, interwar, jaw, Johor, Lahore, law, lessor, lor, lore, macaw, man-o'-war, maw, mirador, mor, more, mortgagor, Mysore, nevermore, nor, oar, obligor, offshore, onshore, open-jaw, or, ore, outdoor, outwore, paw, poor, pore, pour, rapport, raw, roar, saw, scaur, score, senhor, señor, shaw, ship-to-shore, shop-floor, shore, signor, Singapore, snore, soar, softcore, sore, spore, store, straw, swore, Tagore, tau, taw, thaw, Thor, threescore, tor, tore, torr, trapdoor, tug-of-war, two-by-four, underfloor, underscore, war, warrantor, Waugh, whore, withdraw, wore, yaw, yore, your
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda