- A group of soldiers ceremonially welcoming an important visitor or escorting a casket in a funeral. Also called honor guard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With any luck, they'll survive the upcoming war, and we can employ them as guards of honor, if that'd make you feel any better.
- At this strange proposal to give the pretty maiden a funeral party as a guard of honor, Arnold laughingly shook his head.
- At Sligo, where it was escorted by a pipe band, it met another guard of honor, this one Irish, and lay in state for an hour before an enormous throng in front of the Town Hall.
Más definiciones de guard of honorDefinición de guard of honor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional