- 2A ring-shaped electrode used to limit the extent of an electric field, especially in a capacitor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first and second shielding layers may be connected to each other through a guard ring, and may also be connected to a common voltage potential.
- The guard rings around these sensitive pins or shielding will act as return paths for the leaking nano amps.
- Based on the equalizing effect by each of the guard rings, the respective devices arranged in the interior areas are more evenly matched to equivalent devices in far-spaced guard rings.
Más definiciones de guard ringDefinición de guard ring en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional