Definición de guerrilla en inglés:
- The military power employed went beyond American troops engaged in fighting guerillas.
- During the eighteenth century, the Sikhs had to fight a guerilla war against huge forces.
- When you're fighting guerrillas, or terrorists, the enemy is quite literally hydra-headed.
- These days, a friendship with Pete Doherty and a habit of guerrilla gigging virtually guarantee success.
- All this guerrilla artwork reflected the widespread belief that it was the IRA that had pulled off the heist.
- We're guerrilla publishers: you see a gap and fill it to as high a standard as possible.
Early 19th century (introduced during the Peninsular War (1808–14)): from Spanish, diminutive of guerra 'war'.
A Spanish word that means literally ‘little war’. When it was first used in reports of the Peninsular War, fought between the French and the British in Spain and Portugal from 1808 to 1814, it meant ‘irregular war carried on by small bodies of men’ as well as ‘a member of an independent group of fighters’.
Palabras que riman con guerrillaAnguilla, Aquila, Attila, Camilla, cedilla, chiller, chinchilla, driller, Drusilla, fibrillar, filler, flotilla, fulfiller, Godzilla, gorilla, griller, killer, Manila, manilla, mantilla, miller, pillar, Priscilla, sapodilla, sarsaparilla, Schiller, scilla, scintilla, spiller, swiller, thriller, tiller, vanilla, vexilla, villa, Willa, willer, zorilla
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.