- The use of words and music to evoke positive imaginary scenarios in a subject with a view to bringing about some beneficial effect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients were chosen at random to be given standard care or an alternative therapy - guided imagery, stress relaxation, healing touch or intercessory prayer sent from various denominations from all over the world.
- Many patients have found relaxation therapy, guided imagery, and other methods of relieving tension helpful.
- Many patients have found relaxation therapy, guided imagery, or other methods of relieving tension helpful.
Más definiciones de guided imageryDefinición de guided imagery en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional