- A very long parasitic nematode worm that lives under the skin of infected humans and other mammals in rural Africa and Asia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dracunculus medinensis, class Phasmida
- And he does everything, like working a week a year as a carpenter, to go into Africa and help them get rid of Guinea worms and river blindness, and going to Cuba and talking Spanish, of all things.
- We are planting corn, rice or wheat, and we're also dealing with Guinea worm, and river blindness, and chistocymsis and tropical diseases.
Más definiciones de guinea wormDefinición de guinea worm en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional