- A noncommissioned officer in the US Marine Corps ranking above staff sergeant and below master sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our permanent staff is myself, the commanding officer, a staff sergeant and a gunnery sergeant.
- Lehew, a gunnery sergeant at the time, was awarded the Navy Cross for his actions that day, March 23, 2003.
- I was on the USS Oklahoma as gunnery sergeant in the Marine detachment at the time the ship was sunk.
Más definiciones de gunnery sergeantDefinición de gunnery sergeant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional