- The stock or support to which the barrel of a gun is attached.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition to cabinets and furniture, black walnut has been used for musical instruments, paneling, gunstocks, and other fancy wood products.
- Their dark, dense wood is prized for furniture, musical instruments and gunstocks.
- To sell more optics, mount a scope on a gunstock so customers can hold the stock to their shoulders and look through the scope.
Más definiciones de gunstockDefinición de gunstock en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional