sustantivo (plural gurneys)chiefly North American
- A wheeled stretcher used for transporting hospital patients.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of us present will forget the sight of him lying on the hospital gurney about to be wheeled into the operating room.
- Mike then quickly inserted a catheter and valve then taped it down just as the medics from the ambulance wheeled in a gurney.
- He tells me about one particular incident in 2002, when an explosive belt was found under a gurney transporting a sick child to hospital.
late 19th century: apparently named after J. T. Gurney of Boston, Massachusetts, patentee of a new cab design in 1883.
Más definiciones de gurneyDefinición de gurney en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional