- 1The gutters of a building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An investigation has been launched after cast iron guttering fell from a building and struck a passer-by.
- The lightning strike blew a crater in Margaret's front yard, cracking brickwork, smashing windows, melting guttering and water pipes and blowing up her hot water system.
- Then the fine tuning of the components takes place, such as guttering for rain and snow protection.
- 1.1Material used to make gutters.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seventy per cent of company income comes from selling metal lighting columns, with the rest from other metal products such as roofing material and guttering.
- The building is dark brick topped by pinky-coloured concrete block walls, white plastic-looking fascia board, black plastic guttering and an artificial slate roof.
- The plants are grown in plastic guttering and small electric pumps feed the water through them.
Más definiciones de gutteringDefinición de guttering en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional