sustantivoBritish • informal
- (As a form of address) sir: “Excuse me, guv,” he beganMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She said that Wilcox, of no fixed address, told the officer: ‘Sorry, guv.’
- He shrugs off the incessant scrutiny, and says: ‘Not me, guv.’
- The problem is that this panel has apparently insisted that the guv should guarantee the safety of traditional and organic farming methods and compensate those farmers in the event of contamination.
late 19th century: abbreviation of guv'nor.
Más definiciones de guvDefinición de guv en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional