sustantivo (plural gynarchies)
- Rule by women or a woman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With fitting irony, Maurice leaves Isa pregnant with a daughter to carry on the cycle of gynarchy.
- Indeed, the jealous mothers of the gynarchies of the past would often step in between their sons and their wives in order to keep them tied to themselves - as, for instance, Augustine's mother did when she made him dismiss his concubine, who had lived faithfully with him for years.
- If that's not enough for you, then you might take a look at the domains of gynarchy and mysticism of murderous amazons.
Más definiciones de gynarchyDefinición de gynarchy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional