Definición de gyrate en inglés:
- The Russian policy of recent weeks resembles the condition of latent hysteria - moving between extremes and gyrating between panic attacks and undefined hopes.
- Stock markets around the world ended one of the darkest weeks in their history yesterday with a day of tumultuous trading as nervous dealers sent share prices gyrating wildly.
- Stock prices are gyrating wildly often superimposed on small changes in earnings estimates.
- I was uncomfortable with the amount of sexually suggestive gyrating the dancers, and even the band, were making.
- Among the hubbub of dance beats and gyrating bodies grew a feeling of discovery, of enthusiasm for something new.
- Then he bent down and gyrated, dancing just for her.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is important, because once the novelty of the naked gyrators wears off, the strip bar becomes in actuality what they're often advertised as: gentlemen's clubs.
- The g parameter defines the gyrator ratio and is used to calculate the gain of the dependent sources.
- Thus, some basic power processing functions done by the presented power gyrators are reported.
The Greek word guros meaning ‘a ring’ is the base of English gyrate. This passed into Latin as gyrare ‘to revolve’. Different as it may seem, to veer (late 16th century) is thought to be from the same source. It comes directly from French virer which is thought to be an alteration of gyrare. The original use in English was nautical in reference to the wind, meaning ‘change gradually’; it came to mean ‘change course’ from the early 17th century.
Palabras que riman con gyrateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, narrate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.