- Of or involving circular or spiral motion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When he first saw her perform he was so impressed with her arm - flailing and gyratory motions that he incorporated them into his own static stage act.
- Cultures were grown on a gyratory shaker in darkness at 221°C.
- The town council opted instead for a full gyratory system, which it wanted to see tried out for three months.
Más definiciones de gyratoryDefinición de gyratory en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional