Definición de habitation en inglés:
1The state or process of living in a particular place: signs of human habitation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But due to fragmentation and increased human habitation, the big cat's habitat has shrunk further.
- We could only wonder, for there is a lot of landscape out there and not too many signs of human habitation.
- Four hours had passed, and barren mountain after barren mountain still lay ahead, the only sign of human habitation being a couple of tiny isolated dwellings.
1.1 formal A place in which to live; a house or home.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A decade or so before there used to be fewer fishermen houses but now the habitations have become much more sprawling.
- Fashioned after Indian lodges, the habitations were made out of thick, tanned skins stretched over a pole structure ten feet or so in diameter.
- It is divided into departments that are subdivided into arrondissements, communes, commune sectionals, and habitations.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Compound names are composed of an adjectival element and a habitative or topographic element.
- However, examples of habitative elements occurring in the first position are not unknown.
- Although a rarity in the west of the country, it is the commonest habitative element of the earliest recorded English place-names.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda