- North American • informal Pass one’s time idly or with no definite purpose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I just hacked around town on my own, running errands.
- It had to be a directed activity - dozing in the sun would be hacking around, but building a dam in the creek would not be.
- Because I'm going to make the improvements on this new ship of yours before I decide to start hacking around.
Más definiciones de hack aroundDefinición de hack around en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional