sustantivoBritish • informal , chiefly • derogatory
- A female journalist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He remembers a hackette on a film magazine expressing astonishment that all its subs had degrees.
- Jigging amongst a bevy of beautiful hackettes and not so gorgeous hacks, George was able to shimmy and twist so that his head was level with most other folk's ankles.
- Forgive me for being a cynical hackette, but he seems to be taking his cue from his fellow Irishman, who has gained the respect of the international community for his role in the campaign to eradicate third world debt.
Más definiciones de hacketteDefinición de hackette en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional