- A brush for arranging or smoothing a person’s hair.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Reaching for my hairbrush, I smoothed the front of my hair, and pinched my cheeks until I could see a bit of color.
- Keeping up her same fast pace, she grabbed her hairbrush and brushed her black hair that reached down to the middle of her back.
- She reached for a silver hairbrush and tenderly began brushing her hair.
Más definiciones de hairbrushDefinición de hairbrush en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional