- The symbols of the industrial worker and the peasant used as the emblem of the former Soviet Union and of international communism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rifondazione was founded in 1992 as a reaction to the turn by the PCI away from its name and its traditional symbol of the hammer and sickle.
- In 1919 the Belarusian Soviet Socialist Republic approved another state emblem: a hammer and sickle in the rays of the rising sun, surrounded by a garland of wheat.
- At the prompting of former Soviet Union countries, the EU is also considering banning the hammer and sickle and the red star.
Más definiciones de hammer and sickleDefinición de hammer and sickle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional