- A power drill that works by delivering a rapid succession of blows, used chiefly for drilling in masonry or rock.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A contractor can switch the operating mode of the DV14DV rotary hammer from a driver drill to a hammer drill with just a turn of the tool's selection dial.
- If you have a lot of holes to drill or are drilling unusually hard materials, you may need the extra power of a hammer drill.
- The hammer drill, with its ratchet-like impact mechanism, works best on brick, block, and light concrete, but not hard concrete (that is, high compressive strength concrete or that with large aggregate).
Más definiciones de hammer drillDefinición de hammer drill en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional