- A toe that is bent permanently downward, typically as a result of pressure from footwear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bunions and bunionettes, hammer toe and neuromas - a painful thickening of a nerve that runs between two toes - were all much more prevalent in women.
- Lops has been correlated with a risk of ulceration, especially in biomechanically unbalanced feet with secondary bony prominences, such as bunions or hammer toes.
- The main reason why so many people have problems ranging from bunions to hammer toes is poor choice of shoes and their improper fit.
Más definiciones de hammertoeDefinición de hammertoe en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional