Definición de hardcover en inglés:
adjetivochiefly North American
(Of a book) bound between rigid boards covered in cloth, paper, leather, or film: hardcover and paperback editions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘The King’ is a wonderful book; when it comes out in paperback (or in a lower-priced hardcover edition) grab a copy as fast as you can!
- She added how she now lives for the day when she sees the best-selling hardcover edition of ‘Tales Told by a True Idiot’ gracing the window of every bookstore in New York.
- Zooba offers brand-new, mostly hardcover editions of today's best-sellers and tomorrow's discoveries.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A hardcover book.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hey, six books - including one hardcover - for $70?
- I even bought the lady's book afterwards - a hardcover, no less, which I almost never buy.
- One of the books was a small hardcover, which the politician handed to the other school captain.
- in hardcover
- chiefly North American In a hardcover edition.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here's the link to order a copy of the new edition which is in hardcover and which contains a new foreword by P.J. O'Rourke and a ‘Where Are They Now?’
- Although it is expensive in hardcover, a paperback edition would make a formidable textbook for advanced undergraduates or graduate students.
- The first American edition of 1950 was reprinted almost without pause in hardcover and then paperback until the late 1970s.
Palabras que riman con hardcovercover, Glover, lover, plover, undercover
Definición de hardcover en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda