Definición de hardcover en inglés:
adjetivochiefly North American
(Of a book) bound between rigid boards covered in cloth, paper, leather, or film: hardcover and paperback editions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘The King’ is a wonderful book; when it comes out in paperback (or in a lower-priced hardcover edition) grab a copy as fast as you can!
- She added how she now lives for the day when she sees the best-selling hardcover edition of ‘Tales Told by a True Idiot’ gracing the window of every bookstore in New York.
- Zooba offers brand-new, mostly hardcover editions of today's best-sellers and tomorrow's discoveries.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A hardcover book.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hey, six books - including one hardcover - for $70?
- I even bought the lady's book afterwards - a hardcover, no less, which I almost never buy.
- One of the books was a small hardcover, which the politician handed to the other school captain.
- In a hardcover edition.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here's the link to order a copy of the new edition which is in hardcover and which contains a new foreword by P.J. O'Rourke and a ‘Where Are They Now?’
- Although it is expensive in hardcover, a paperback edition would make a formidable textbook for advanced undergraduates or graduate students.
- The first American edition of 1950 was reprinted almost without pause in hardcover and then paperback until the late 1970s.
Definición de hardcover en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia