sustantivo(also hardhead catfish)
A marine catfish, the male of which incubates the eggs inside its mouth. It occurs along the Atlantic coast of North America.
- Arius felis, family Ariidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many human mothers have serious cravings while pregnant, but a hardhead catfish father needs to check his appetite if he wants his young to survive.
- Once in the pots and unable to escape, both hardheads and striped bass feed on the trapped crabs.
- Species that fall into this category include sand trout, whiting, croaker, pompano, gafftopsail and hardhead (not tasty) catfish, and an assortment of even smaller fish that hang around rocks and pilings.
Definición de hardhead en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional