- Ground surfaced with a hard material for parking vehicles on.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The applicant Smart Planning, of Ongar, has submitted a design for a cul-de-sac street with 12 units, each with an amenity block and an area of concrete hardstanding.
- She said: ‘The playgroup is desperate to build some kind of hardstanding ground so the children can have a race track for their bikes, and I hope this will help.’
- Mr Ogden, who is now applying for planning permission for roads and hardstanding on the site, sat silently through the meeting.
Más definiciones de hardstandingDefinición de hardstanding en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional