- Hostile and sometimes threatening letters sent, usually anonymously, to an individual or group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He received countless hate mail, threatening phone calls and his apartment was even broken into and vandalised.
- What is posting hateful comments and sending her hate mail going to do besides prove that what she's saying is true?
- We'll continue to shout our slogans at each other and send hate mail and write lengthy essays to try to prove our points.
Más definiciones de hate mailDefinición de hate mail en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional